The World’s 1st Data Recovery Program for Android Devices.
1. Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve images, video, audio and documents misplaced because of deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, and so on., from SD cards inside Android devices.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery.
4. Support a variety of Android mobiles, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so on.
5. Only read and recover data, no personal info leaking.
To purchase the application in a cheaper price, try the following discount code, it would save you a lot.
User Guide for Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your device to Computer
After launching Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, get to the main window. Connect your Android device to the pc with a USB cable.
Step 2. Allow USB debugging (Optional)
If you didn’t enable USB debugging on the Android device, you can see the main window. Go through detailed expression in the window setting it now. (In case you have enabled USB debugging on your phone or tablet before, you can skip this step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click on “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Hit “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Begin analyzing and scanning data on your phone or tablet
Once you get the USB debugging done, connect your android device to the pc once more, and it’ll detect your phone or tablet. Click on “Start” tab to analyze your data on the mobile. (Before you start, make sure the battery is more than 20%, to guarantee a complete scan.)
If the phone is not rooted before, this program will directly scan it following the analysis.If you rooted your android device before, you must enable the software Superuser authorization on the screen of the mobile. Simply click “Allow” when the message pops out on your headset’s screen. Then back to your computer, and click on “Start” in the program’s screen to scan your device.
Notice: If the app doesn’t scan anything for a long time when you clicked “Allow” on the mobile, please check your device again. Some devices present the “Allow” tab for several times. It doesn’t matter. Click it until it doesn’t show up again or the program has begun its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you quite a while. Then, it is possible to preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Simply, the current messages, contacts, pictures, video and documents also are scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You could separate them through the color.
Just after preview, mark those you need click “Recover” to save them on your pc. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.